Performed Surgical Procedures
- Hip replacement: Hip resurfacing, total hip replacement, revision surgery.
- Knee replacement: partial knee replacement, total knee replacement, revision surgery.
- Doctor of Medicine in 2004 – Bordeaux University
- Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon in 2011 – Bordeaux University
- Doctor of Science in 2016 – PhD kinematic alignment of joint implants – Aix-Marseille University
- A 2.5 year Joint Reconstruction Senior Clinical Fellowship between 2011 and 2013 in London (Dr Sarah Muirhead-Allwood, London Hip Unit, UK) and in Montreal (Pr Vendittoli and Lavigne, Maisonneuve Rosemont Hospital, Montréal, Canada).
Places of practice:
Memberships & Appointments
- European Knee Society (EKS)
- Member of the European Hip Society (EHS)
- Member of the French Hip & Knee Society (SFHG)
- Member of the French Orthopaedic Society (SOFCOT)
- Past Vice-President of the General Assembly Table of the Federation of Orthopaedic Trainees in Europe (FORTE)
- Registered medical practitioner with General Medical Council (GMC) in 2016
Click on the following link to access Charles publications: View Charles Rivière’s research publications here